Wednesday, March 2, 2011

mommy Mistress


Sometimes Mommy has to be more of a Mistress doesn't she? I know of one sassy mouthed sissy who makes Mommy go from sweet Mommy to bitch Goddess in a matter of seconds. That's when the diaper changes don't come very frequently and the punishment spankings are intense. Mommy is no fool and I know when someone is pushing my limits. That's when I push back to, but probably not in the way that the insolent little sub thought I would. Then they find themselves locked in bondage standing in the corner while Mommy Mistress thinks of something creative and undesirable for the sub to do for her.

Shirley
1-888-938-7382
$1.99 a min.-$2.50 connection fee
US and Canada
$2.99 a min.-$2.00 connection fee
International
Billed discreetly as Madison Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment